At Curro, we care.
Intern - Education
Vacancy Reference: 12748
Hey there, education enthusiast! Curro is on the hunt for vibrant teachers who love learning as much as teaching. Ready to spark curiosity, ignite passion and nurture the love for learning? Join the Curro clan and let's make education fun together!"
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- Studying towards an education qualification from a recognized institution
- COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is essential
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
Please apply before 15 September 2022.
|Curro is an equal-opportunity employer, and therefore preference will be given to EE candidates.|
P.S Please view your profile for progress on your application.
If you have not had any feedback from the school within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, accept that you were not successful for this position.
But don’t be dismayed, next time it might be you.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
Curro reserves the right not to make an appointment.
NB: Please remember and take note before applying that this is a Temp / Contract position.